I was really thrilled to be a guest on David Spark’s Tear Down Show this week. David is one of my favorite marketers and if you don’t subscribe to his newsletter I highly recommend it. It’s both insightful and entertaining which is a difficult thing to do as a marketer these days.
Here are the details around the show and you can listen to it in its entirety above.
- C.C. Chapman (@cc_chapman), author of “Amazing Things Will Happen” and “Content Rules” and Chief Marketing Officer of YSN
- Jason Miller (@JasonMillerCA), Senior Manager of Content and Social at LinkedIn and rock ‘n roll photographer at Rock and Roll Cocktail.
- Michael Wolf (@michaelwolf), the analyst, of NextMarket Insights and the NextMarket Podcast.
- David Spark (@dspark), the brand journalist, of Spark Media Solutions.
Entrepreneur pro tip of the week:
- Another tech news site that will cost $400 per year. While most are skeptical of Jessica Lessin’s ability to make it work, Business Insider is actually bullish.
- The rise and fall of Demand Media
- Jeff Bezos’ true intention releasing the Amazon Drone story.
- C.C. Chapman – Subway Global Challenge game
- Jason Miller – Frolic in the Snow with Those in the Know – free ebook from LinkedIn.
- Michael Wolf – Speaking at the Wearable Tech Con – December 10-11, 2013
- David Spark – Why Most Holiday Cards Suck and How Yours Can Stand Out